I am located in Guelph, Ontario, just west of the Greater
Toronto Area. Shop tours are welcome by appointment. Please
me for further information.
||Ship to or visit:
90 Queen St.
|B. B. Wood
2nd floor, building 'I' ("eye")
490 York Rd.
How to Find the Shop
Guelph is located just over 100 km west of Toronto, Ontario.
View a map of the area
Directions - <Please print the maps and bring them
with you, they are very handy>
- Take Highway 401 west from Toronto or east from London
and exit at the "Hwy 6 South Hamilton / Hwy 46 North
Guelph" interchange. (Not 6 North to Guelph, and not
Guelph Line. This is the east exit of the two, interchange
- Travel north on #46 3 km to the far side of Aberfoyle
(Cango station), and turn right at the lights onto Wellington Rd. 34.
Travel East 3 km and make your first possible left onto Victoria, under
the blinking yellow caution light.
- Travel north on Victoria a few minutes, jog left then right around the pond before Maltby Rd.
- Cross the Eramosa river and take your next left onto York
Road. Make the next right into the parking lot of 490 York
- Drive to the back left corner of the parking lot. Turn down the little lane and angle park on the left side.
Come in the door of the white loading dock, come upstairs, and turn left, past the elevator, and I am on your right.
Thanks, you made it!
Note: As you are in Wellington County, many roads will be named Wellington road this or that...